Welcome to Re-Purpose New Jersey (RNJ), New Jersey’s Premier Textile Recycler!
Thank you for choosing Re-Purpose New Jersey (RNJ) for all your clothing and textile recycling needs. RNJ is a program of the nationally recognized award winning environmental organization sustainability leader, the Edison Wetlands Association, (EWA). The EWA is a Federally recognized 501(C)(3) non-profit charitable organization that recycles and repurposes clothing, shoes and other textiles at municipalities large and small, schools, libraries and businesses. RNJ also recycles textiles for the United States Environmental Protection Agency and Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst.
Contact us today to find out how RNJ can help lower your carbon footprint while saving significant money. RNJ provides superior service for all your clothing recycling needs. Call our toll free number to locate a nearby recycling textile bin, schedule a pickup or start an RNJ program in your community or business.
RNJ is great for the environment keeping these materials out of landfills and incinerators. This saves taxpayers and your communities significant money and also generates revenue through state recycling grants to the municipalities. Another significant benefit of RNJ program, we provide tax-deductible receipts for every textile donation. RNJ also offers curb side pick ups for seniors, the handicapped and large textile donations.
Donating your Textiles to Repurpose New Jersey
- Tax deductible receipts will be given out for textile donation or curbside pickup
- RNJ can retrieve certain items donated by mistake, under special circumstances, on a case by case basis.
- Pickups for textiles are available for seniors, handicapped or large textile donation. Please call for more info.
- We only take bagged clothing, shoes, new toys, games and other textiles (no strollers, or other debris). Click HERE for a full list of acceptable items
- Please do not leave anything outside the bins, it is considered illegal dumping and may be punishable by law.
- RNJ also accepts cars, boats and other real property donations.
- If one of RNJ textile bins requires service, please call our 24 hour toll free number for immediate service.
Call our toll free number 1-800-859-0130 with any questions!
RNJ is the only textile recycler that is 100 % owned and operated by a federally recognized 501(c)3 nonprofit organization serving the New Jersey communities for more than 25 years. Your donations directly benefit local communities, schools and wealth challenged families. RNJ also offers our Recycling Ranger Environmental Education Program to all our community partner schools. Textile donation are tax deductible as allowed by the IRS rules, please consult your tax professional.
If you want to partner with RNJ and bring textile recycling to your community, school, or house of worship, Please call or e-mail our online form to get started on lowering your carbon footprint while saving significant money.