Re-Purpose New Jersey is a project of the nationally recognized environmental organization, the Edison Wetlands Association, a 501(C)(3) charitable organization. Repurpose New Jersey recycles and repurposes clothing, shoes, and other textiles from municipalities, schools, businesses and even the United States Environmental Protection Agency. Recycling and Repurposing textiles reuses and repurposes textiles keeping the materials out of landfills and incinerators and is great for both the environment and taxpayers. Additionally, recycling and repurposing textiles provides revenue directly for the municipalities in the form of recycling grant that go directly to municipalities for every ton of of textiles and other materials they recycle.
- Tax deductible receipts will only be given out to donations by contacting us in advance before the donation is made.
- We cannot retrieve any items from bins once they have been made * Exceptions are made but only under special circumstances on a case by case basis.
- Pickups for textiles is available for seniors, handicapped or large textile donation. Please call for more info
- We only take clothing, shoes, and other textiles (no toys, strollers, or other debris).
- Anything left outside the bins is considered illegal dumping and may be punishable by law.
- Repurpose New Jersey also accepts cars, boats and other donations
- Any questions please contact us by phone.