- Tax deductible receipts can only be given out to donations made at our headquarters (Triple C Ranch, 206 Tyler Road, Edison, NJ) by appointment.
- We cannot retrieve any items from bins once they have been made.
- Pickups for textiles is limited to 8 bags or more in our service area.
- We only take clothing, shoes, and other textiles (no toys, strollers, or other debris). Anything left outside the bins is considered illegal dumping and is punishable by fine/arrest.
100% All recycled textiles proceeds going directly to well-established local 501(c)3 nonprofit organizations that direct benefit local communities and charities.
They are 100% deductible as allowed by the IRS.
Please call our toll free number to arrange a
pickup, please call us: 1-800-859-0130
* All items donated to Re-Purpose NJ are deductible for income tax purposes at their present fair market value. Internal Revenue Service Code places the responsibility for estimating the fair market value upon the donor rather than the agency receiving the gift. (Local office of the IRS advises that “Fair Market Value” is interpreted as that which a buyer is willing to pay and a seller is willing to accept.) Re-Purpose NJ does not provide any goods or services in consideration for any property contributed.